Digital Junior Business Analyst
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
Main responsiblites of the role:
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of client workflows.
- Carry out requirements analysis on workflows to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Understand and communicate risk strategies to prevent fraud.
- Manage the API integration between Sphonic and clients.
- Support clients in integration testing.
- Construct well designed diagrams to illustrate workflows effectively.
- Produce supporting documents such as statement of works, risk rule libraries, etc.
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader