Digital Junior Researcher Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications, competencies and required skills
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates directly through social media, in-house databases and various other networking tools
- Initial interviewing to establish credibility and rapport with potential candidates whilst gathering and confirming basic information
- Scheduling and coordinating further interviews with senior consultants and clients
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates, and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to consultants and candidates
- Building longstanding working relationships
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role. Brooks Quayle is a leading international executive search firm focused on Financial and Professional Services. they identify and secure exceptional senior talent for their clients on a global basis. They are looking for Junior Researcher Apprentice.Sign-up or log in to apply