Are you looking to develop your career in property? Do you have good attention to detail and a keen interest in becoming experienced in Lettings and property management? AS Properties are a well established letting management business with a great reputation and pride ourselves onhaving a proactive and enthusiastic staff who have created a great working environment as well as great client relations which has resulted in fast growth for as a business.
Due to this growth we now require a digital letting apprentice to come in and provide essential digital administrative support the the directors and office manager.There is long term career opportunities for you to become a property manager and we are in a position to take you through the relevant lettings and management qualifications.
Full training and support will be proved on use and management of all our digital systems as well as SVQ training support through our training partner QA who will provide us with essential training on Microsoft programs as well as take you through a nationally recognised Diploma in Digital applications SQCF Level 6.
- Create and manage efficient client databases
- Upload property information to company website and relevant portals
- Process and manage client invoices and payments through relevant systems
- Manage Online systems for repairs and viewings etc.
- Manage client calls through our cloud phone system
- Manage company email box for client equities
- Manage letting managers outlook diaries
- Other adv hoc admin as required
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Tuesday - Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- 30 hours per week
- GBP 4.50 per hour
- GBP 7020 per annum
- 4 day week
Future Career Progression:
- Long term employment on offer for the right candidates into property and lettings management role
- Future salary of GBP 16k plus commissions
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.