Currently seeking a Digital Logistics Administration Apprentice to assist in a busy office for a premier logistics service provider. We are looking for a focused and enthusiastic individual to assist. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and work with the existing staff to grow their skills.
Interested candidates should be keen to learn and have a strong work ethic. You will work within the Logistics department, alongside the rest of the team to provide administration support.
- Processing logistics orders using the Logistics Management Software
- Updating digital data using Microsoft Excel
- Processing 24 hour and 48 hour deliveries, assigningorders to drivers
- Digital processing of Data
- Digital filing and storage of documents
- Dealing with email enquiries using Outlook
- Any other general Office duties
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitudeHard working
Monday - Friday9am - 5pm
Company Pension Scheme
'Friendly working environment
Opportunity to grow skills and take on extra responsibility
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.