Founded in 2002, they are a comprehensive computer support and I.T. services company who design bespoke computer networks to fit individual business requirements of their clients. They provide complete technology services for a variety sectors - from finance, marketing, law and more. They specialise in On-site repairs, Remote maintenance, Network services, Software solutions, Hardware and software sales, Consultancy, Server maintenance, Workstation maintenance, Network maintenance, Network design and installation.
A well know computer support and I.T. services company are looking for a individual who is passionate about IT to work within their busy office.
- Working as part of a team within a busy IT support helpdesk environment.
- Responding to IT support requests via telephone and assisting with their queries using remote system software
- Carrying out IT maintenance tasks on client systems.
- Monitoring client systems
- Carrying out basic troubleshooting/diagnostic/repairs on IT systems (remotely and in lab, under supervision)
- A genuine passion for IT
- A keen interest in IT maintenance and computer support
- A knowledge of Microsoft programmes would be desirable
- A strong desire for learning and personal development.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Willingness to learn
£8500 per year
On site parking
Future Career Progression:
Could progress to 2nd line support or IT engineer
Salary increase on completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.