Digital Marketer Apprentice
Hen and Stag are one of the North East’s leading specialist Tour Operators, providing package weekends for groups of hens and stags looking to arrange their wedding celebrations across the UK.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our online presence and promote our brand using effective digital marketing strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and thriving Events Company, recent winners of Edge Awards – Best Small Employer.
The primary role will include social media management, website updates and email/text marketing.
Duties to include:
- Social Media
- Website management
- Email campaigns
- Text campaigns
- Collecting data
- Clear and concise written skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Image and video processing skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach to work
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to use own initiative
- GSCEs 5 x A-C's, or equivalent qualifications
Monday - Friday, 9am – 5pm
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply