This fantastic IT service provider is at the spearhead of innovation by developing a set of unique, game changing solutions to help customers achieve their goals.
The business features a suite of market leading products and has a fantastic track record with building and developing staff internally.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Managing the corporate website, including keeping content up to date and suggesting improvements to improve market visibility.
- Managing posts to social media platforms and associated tools.
- Creation of presentations and supplementary content to aid engagement with prospective customers.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of HTML and / or SEO would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress or Umbraco would be beneficial but not essential
- Be extremely computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Windows, and Microsoft Office or equivalent.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.