Our mission is to provide high-quality virtualisation solutions with excellent customer service.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing, you could be the perfect fit for the role! Working as part of their expert team, your duties will include assisting with digital marketing campaigns and analysing progress using a variety of tools.
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- To assist with marketing campaigns from perception to completion
- To use social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to offer advice and guidance
- To communicate to clients through email, social media, blogs, and comments
- Working on SEO campaigns to increase online presence
- To review, monitor and analyse the effectiveness of campaigns using Google analytics, Mailchimp and more
- To assist the team with any other duties that may arise
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- The ability to think logically and possess problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and grammatical skills
Not essential but a plus if you have...
- Proactive and willing to learn on the apprenticeship and the job
- A genuine interest in digital marketing is essential
- Able to work well as part of a team
Desired qualification requirements:
Must have 6 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grades including Maths and English grade D/3 or Equivalent)
Working week: 9.00am - 17.30pm
Salary: £9,750 Per Annum
Why join us:
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Office pool table and table tennis
- Plenty of social events with colleagues
- Excellent support network with a commitment to development
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.