If you’ve ever had your computer hacked or your IT systems fail when you need them the most – then you will appreciate what we do! Kogo is an award-winning B2B provider of IT support, Cybersecurity solutions and IT consulting for SME businesses around Gatwick, London, Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
Our customers are from a range of sectors including education, recruitment, manufacturing, aviation and catering. With a broad range of unique needs, each client is different, and we tailor our approach to suit – but all our customers are united in their need to protect their data and keep their systems and business up and running.
This role will suit a dynamic individual who likes to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will need to be able to work autonomously and have excellent time management skills, as you will be managing several projects at once. You will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging content and social media campaigns.
The successful candidate will gain experience working with an Email Campaign Management system, so having excellent copywriting skills is desired. Having basic knowledge or passion for HTML and/or WordPress would help the individual in this role, but training is also available.
The role includes creating, testing and delivering e-newsletters and email marketing campaigns, along with managing social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, analytical and have a desire to strengthen and widen their knowledge.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
Reporting into the sales manager, the apprentice will assist the sales team with the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of social media campaigns
- Ensure that the campaigns create awareness and have maximum impact on our target audiences
- Maintain profiles and pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Assist in the generation and development of all social media accounts, uploading content, videos, photos etc.
- Posting blogs/tweets/updates etc.
- Engaging users to follow/friend/like our profiles
- Assist in the research and writing of content
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly activity plans as outlined by the sales manager
- Updating and managing email signatures
- Working with our website subcontractor in updating and maintaining the company’s website
- Track, measure and report on social media activities
- Report findings to the internal team
- Updating and maintenance of lead and client/customer database
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.