We are the Digital Business.
We become a single point of contact for all our client’s technology needs.
We specialise in all areas of Web, IT, Telecoms and Hosting. We create bespoke websites, applications and eCommerce then once live provide all the hosting, support and maintenance our clients need. We provide proactive and reactive IT support, internet, networking and business phone systems. Imagine a building with 6 floors. We will connect the internet, fill the server room, put a phone and PC on every desk, create a bespoke CRM and website then support and integrate everything!
When working with clients, we take a step back to firstly understand the organisation's objectives. This allows us to hostilely apply the right technology solutions.
Our mantra is to help, add value, streamline and form long-term client partnerships.
We are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketer in our team to work with our existing creative and development teams on live projects.
The role available will give the apprentice the opportunity of being exposed to the full spectrum of Digital Marketing activity in a huge range of industries.
Responsibility and duties:
- You’ll create exciting digital campaigns on loads of different online and social media platforms. Your main goal? Attracting customers.
- You’ll work to a marketing brief – instructions for the project or campaign you’re working on – that you need to turn into reality.
- Your projects will be part of the company’s overall marketing plan or campaign.
- You could be planning, creating or launching campaigns out into the market.
The generic duties are as follow, however, you will be able to be involved in many other Digital Marketing generic tasks:
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media optimisation
- Website improvements
- Email marketing
- An ideal candidate would maintain a personal online presence either through their own blog, twitter handle or website.
Any experience or knowledge of the following programs would be useful to the candidate, but is not necessary:
- Google Adwords & Analytics
- Bing Ad-Centre
- Photoshop & other Adobe programs
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm, 1 hour lunch break / 35hrs per week.
- 28 days holiday per year + bank holidays + discretionary Christmas shut down!
- Friday dress down day
- Companywide social every Friday from 4pm
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.