With more than 10 years’ experience, Perfect Cleaning Limited is an ever growing company that has not lost the personal touch. The company was established back in 2000 as a cleaning business for the private sector. Since then, we have provided quality service for thousands of clients throughout London.
- Creation of landing pages
- Put together Social Media advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Edit videos and graphics
- Producing written content to engage with audience
- Potentially funnel building
- Liaise with potential customers over the phone and then pass to the Sales team (50% of the job will be this activity)
- Knowledge of Social Media Advertising
- Good understanding of Video and Graphic editing
- Interest in Web Design, especially WordPress and Wix
- SEO experience or knowledge
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to be methodical and follow process
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Keen to learn new skills
- Creatively minded
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) total:
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) grade 3/D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) grade 7-4/A-C in any subject
40hrs per week - Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm – 1-hour lunch break.
- Salary will be reviewed after 3 months.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.