Digital Marketer Apprentice
We are a multi award winning Newcastle based Media Marketing Agency and Consultancy that partners with regional, national and international clients to deliver effective and efficient multi-platform media campaigns.
Our experience and delivery covers all media channels, but we have a deep passion and knowledge of the digital market. Our understanding of media, advertising and marketing has been developed over the past 25 years, through working with some of the most widely known global brands.
We are looking for someone to join our highly experienced digital team; the role will expose the successful candidate to all aspects of the digital media mix. The successful candidate will support the team in all aspects of client media implementation and analysis. The expectation is to work with external suppliers, platforms, clients and internal staff to assist with the set-up, recommendation of solutions and delivery of digital media campaigns.
- Setting up, maintaining and analysing digital media campaigns using Google platforms, social media platforms and others, adhering to the detail provided
- Manage media campaign queries and requests quickly and effectively - leaning on other members of the team to answer technical questions or escalate issues
- Present narrative reports on media campaign performance metrics
- Act as a point of contact for clients for campaign management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Conducting research into industry landscapes, emerging technologies and audience behaviours and feeding this insight into our work
Desired skills and qualities:
- Approachable, communicative and proactive
- Ability to multi task across multiple clients and digital platform solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- In depth working knowledge of Excel
- Time management – dividing time between tasks effectively
- Team player
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.