Digital Marketer Apprentice - Manchester (M25) - 3130
This is a vibrant and young digital marketing agency with some high profile clients.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position with a young and dynamic company in the Manchester area.
- Find interesting content that can be shared to drive traffic, including management of writers
- Develop social media strategies to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the website
- Work with relevant departments, 3rd parties and trading partners
- to ensure delivery of solution is correctly met and within agreed timescales
- Participate in meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Strong ambition
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Working week - 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
A salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply