Our client are at the forefront of the modern car business.
Our client are seeking an enthusiastic individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position.
An ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for cars and is excited about a career in digital marketing.
Main role and responsibilities: [will consist of:]
- Updating social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Organising unique on-line content such as updating news content and guides on the website and also consumer news ensuring that you are talking about what is trending
- Work with industry experts on reviews of cars and duplicating content
- Working on building partners to syndicate content and generate traffic through affiliate links
- Promoting the website through social media.
- Being organised and understanding the requirements of the scope of the task involved.
- Booking work in with customers demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy in all tasks.
- Having flair and passion with a will to always produce excellent results.
- Holding a strong wish to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding beyond the 'needs of the apprenticeship'
- Reliability combined with ambition, a wish to get on with a strong work ethic.
- Good organisation skills with a keenest to learn and develop into the role and perhaps beyond
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to develop and share best practice
- Ability to problem solve and enjoy the work challenges that the role might present
- Open to new ideas being flexible and able to contribute to the team (this will be encouraged)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
The ideal candidate will have 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- The employer has a strong track record of supporting apprentices and there is every prospect that the successful apprentice may be offered a role after the completion of their apprenticeship or / and gain progression to a further apprenticeship.
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Convenient location near the Town Centre.
- The employer will cover travel costs for apprenticeship training purposes to / from the QA centre in Birmingham (very easy fast rail connection from Telford).
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.