Digital Marketing & Administrative Support Apprentice
The business strives to provide affordable legal services for both individuals and businesses. We offer an entirely new approach to the provision of legal services. We train our people on the importance of quality and efficiency to help them understand client’s needs and the best way to meet their expectations. With offices in the UK, our head office is in the heart of city centre of Manchester. We work across the disciplines of dispute resolution, debt recovery, corporate and commercial litigation, personal injury & Wills and probate.
An apprentice will undertake a variety of activities in a friendly dynamic environment. Due to continued expansion and exciting growth, we are essentially looking for someone who is keen to embark on the first step of their career, with a passion to learn and thrive within a leading Manchester law firm.
Your job role will be to take ownership of all aspects of digital marketing & social media, as well as also providing administrative support to the department and the wider group. The successful candidate will gain experience within a busy city centre law firm whilst working towards a Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship.
Title --- Digital Marketing & Administrative Support Apprentice.
- Company website - website maintenance and liaising with the website design team around content/graphics for the website and social media platforms
- Social media management, scheduled updates for Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn – generating and responding to enquiries/leads
- Content & email marketing - creating marketing collateral, assist in raising company profile
- SEO and google analytics reporting – liaise with SEO team
- Responsible for google and Facebook ads
- Administration - talking to clients regularly via phone and email
- Working to SLA’s and KPI measures
- Maintain excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- General administrative duties as required to include printing, answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Passion for digital marketing
- Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email marketing, social media & SEO
- Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Some understanding or experience working in a Law firm is desired but not essential.
- Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
- Hard worker
- Keen to progress
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Paid travel (monthly bus, tram or train pass or monthly NCP parking pass)
- Social days out with the team
- Modern Manchester city centre office
- Performance based bonus and incentives
- Progression opportunities within the group
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.