Digital Marketing and Public Relations Apprentice - London (SE3) - 4762
- College Courses
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sponsored Degrees
- Level 6
- London remove
We are a leading PR, social meadia and marketing agency based in South London.
With divisions specialized o PR & Media Relationships, Social Media *Website Design &Management they are able to promote a range of services to their clients to help them with a variety of business requirements and public engagements.
Due to internal growth they are now looking to add a new team member to the group as a Digital Marketing and Public Relations Apprentice.
- Design &implement social media adverts/campaigns and other online advertising
- Monitor, collate and report online marketing campaign results
- Design marketing material on behalf of the company and its clients
- Website content management
- Support the PR, Social media and New Business functions as necessary
- General office duties
- You have good communication skills both verbally and written
- You' re personable and comfortable dealing with new people
- Good logical thinker, knowledge of working social media and how this can impact business profile
- Open nature, creative, professional personal presentation as applicant will be working closely with directors and managers
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs ( or equivalent qualifications)at grade C or above including English and Maths.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- £5.90/hour (£10,738/year)
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply