Digital Marketing Apprentice (30968)
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Social Media Apprenticeships
- Manchester remove
The successful candidate would have the unique opportunity to be the primary point of contact for the firm’s digital marketing activities. Above all we are looking for committed, enthusiastic individuals with the desire to learn.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice would look after and have exposure to the following:
• The firm’s social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
• E-shot building and broadcasting both internally and externally
• Completing website amendments and structural changes.
• Monitoring readership of all digital channels through Google Analytics and HootSuite.
• Client relationship management
• General digital marketing duties
The successful candidate, once trained, could become a digital marketing executive by training for the CIM digital marketing diploma (the firm would provide full support).
It is important you are organised and compliant, but also willing to use your own initiative.
What you could go on to do
The successful candidate could progress to Digital Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Manager over time.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.Sign-up or log in to apply