Digital Marketing Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Creative & Digital Media
- Estate and Property Management
Employer name: City Rooms
Learning Provider: Digital Skills Solutions
City Rooms are looking for young and motivated to help support there fast growing team.
- Photoshop Images of properties
- Adobe Premiere Element
- Supporting updating Social Media
- Managing the Facebook, Twitter
- Regular updating regular newsletter
- Researching target audience for social Media
- Supporting with regular marketing companies
- Supporting on creation of new marketing materials
- Any Ad hoc duties
- Supporting with Administration
Weekly wage: £200
Working week: Monday- Friday 10am-6pm
Future prospects: May lead to future employment
We specialise in flat/house share, as well as whole flats/apartments/houses. We trust flat sharing can be one of the best parts of London living and our team is dedicated to understanding your individual needs.
Location: Bethnal Green, London
Apprenticeship type: Advanced
Training to be provided: Level 3 Apprenticeships in Social Media & Digital Marketing
Duration: 14 months
From April 2016 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is in force for young people aged 16-18 and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. The rate from April 2016 is £3.30 per hour.
The NMW applies to time working plus time spent training as this is also part of the Apprenticeship. Anyone not covered by the age category above will be entitled to the NMW appropriate to their age.