Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Creative & Digital Media
- London remove
- Assist in UK based and international recruitment activities for the engagement of contract and permanent personnel required by the Company's clients.
- Source by networking potential new professional candidates.
- Updating and filing for Mentor IMC Group’s database
- Handle integration between job listings on Mentor IMC Group’s website and job-boards we subscribe to.
- Network and information gathered on current and future projects and report this information to the relevant colleagues within Mentor IMC Group.
- Update and modifying client’s CVs.
- Provide support and assistance across various teams.
- Help with general project tasks; which may involve working across project.
- Assist in providing necessary market information and other facts necessary to address briefs.
- Offer creative input and suggestions when required.
- Upload and update websites.
- Handle a range of digital media, edit photographs, upload videos and manage online content.
- Conduct social media related research and develop insight into competitor’s online activities.
- Prepare mailshots to Mentor IMC Groups database of clients, with industry news and roles available.