Unified Voice and Data brings together over 30 years’ experience in Telecommunications and IT. This enables us to look at your business from both angles and to deliver what is the best solution for your business.
A lot of people make the world of Telecommunications very confusing by using lots of jargon like SIP, VoiP and UC. It doesn’t have to be that way! Unified Voice and Data will guide you and your company through the process looking at all angles of your business to suggest the right solution for you. Whether you are a small start-up business right through to a multi-site corporate.
We have focused on a handful of core areas providing businesses with a comprehensive portfolio of carefully selected products and services in order to deliver the most engaging and effective telecommunication solutions possible.
We are looking for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in Digital Marketing.
• Assist in managing social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram for clients
• Create a variety of content posts for social media to effectively engage clients’ customers
• Help facilitate and coordinate marketing activities or policies for clients
• Analyse and evaluate social media insights such as page likes and posts engagement (likes, shares and comments)
• Frequently meet and/or communicate via email and telephone with clients to ensure they are satisfied
• Coordinate with colleagues to ensure a well-rounded and consistent client service
• Liaise with graphic designer in creating visual content for posts
• Design and formulate competitions that will engage with clients’ customers
• Create event campaigns utilising email and event websites e.g. Eventbrite
• Create a working diary where necessary with clients
• Help and advise clients on their social media posts in terms of their personal brand
• Ensuring that clients are satisfied, and needs are met
• Social media platform experience – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
• Able to use MS Office
• Strong Communication (essential): both oral and written, able to effectively articulate messages on social media as well as communicate with clients in terms of their need
• Interpersonal Skills (essential): able to effectively build and maintain lasting relationships
• Time Management and Organisation (essential): able to manage and prioritise multiple accounts and deadlines at once
• Problem solving (essential): ability to solve problems as they arise and use common sense and logical thinking
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to get on with a wide variety of people and have a sense of humour
• Extraverted and confident speaking to new people
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday,
9am - 5pm,
35 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£7,500 per annum
Permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.