Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Advertising & PR
- London remove
- Work closely with the Founding Partner to help design and implement a strong, simple social media strategy across all channels.
- To help maximise Sidekicks’ exposure and position the brand as a truly unique voice within the London recruitment industry.
- Advise the Founding Partner on key social strategy points such as tone of voice, visuals and content selection, to maximise Sidekicks’ appeal and resonance to our candidate target market.
- Digital presence: work with the Founding Partner to curate and overhaul our digital presence.
- Talent Managers: work with the Sidekicks team to advise on individual professional brand presence on LinkedIn.
- Website: provide feedback on the design of the new Sidekicks website.
- Advise on the creation of a new suite of branded collateral templates using Canva.
- Visual content: creating and editing photos and videos to provide content across our social media channels (eg: taking photos of the Sidekicks team during the day and creatively incorporating within social media posts).
- Candidate emails: refreshing the MailChimp email template and sending regular communications, ensuring that candidate communication is consistently branded in terms of look/feel and tone, across social media and electronic communication.
- Administrative support: working alongside the Operations Manager to provide day to day business and team administrative support for example phone answering, inbox management and document editing.