We are a UK distributor of premium motorcycle brands including, SENA communications, Keis heated clothing, Sdoc100 bike care, SW-Motech accessories and Ventura luggage.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and confident individual to pursue a career in a digital marketing industry.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, a team player, enthusiastic, willing to speak their mind and get stuck in.
We are also looking for someone who is a motorcycle enthusiast and has a passion for the mechanical industry.
- Planning and executing marketing strategies
- Working in a team; developing new ideas and marketing tactics
- Monitor our websites to ensure our organic search results and pricing deliver the most cost effective returns on our investment
- Create and monitor cost effective PPC advertising campaigns
- Populate and review website content to maximize sales
- Utilising email marketing platforms
- Understanding the impact marketing has on business
- Excellent telephone and written skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Career progression
- Salary increase subject to bi-monthly review
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.