UK Acoustic Systems are recognised as one of the leading installers of soundproofing and sound absorption solutions nationwide.
We have successfully supplied and installed soundproofing solutions for a wide variety of UK companies across all industries and can demonstrate a proven track record with over 30 years of experience. Some of our clients include Sky, University of London, Premier Inn, Centre Point Tower and Holland Park Villas.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Assistant Apprentice to join our small but growing team in Kirkham, which over the next few year will grow into our main operation to support the directors with marketing activities.
This position would suit a college leaver with a real desire to work and develop expertise within marketing and social media.
The successful candidate will be completing a Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Social Media Management
• Co-develop and implement effective and eye-catching quarterly Social Media Plans
• Content Creation (Case Studies, PR, Blogs, Social Content & other sales collateral)
• Website upkeep
• Analysing keyword research to implement into your campaigns
• Video/ Gif / Photo / illustration creation for social channels
• Creating effective content strategies to drive more traffic
• Monthly performance reporting (Organic/Social)
• The apprentice will be looking after four Nationwide Brands
• Social is a new channel for us, so we will accept new ideas and tests
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Good writing and communication skills
• An understanding of standard social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
• A close attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrent
• Creativity is key, the craziest of ideas usually perform best
• The apprentice will need strong English writing skills
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English.
Monday - Friday,
8:30am – 5pm,
37.5hrs per week
£4 - £4.50 per hour - Depending on experience.
Benefits of the role:
• This fun and vibrant company have a smart/casual dress code
• Office Radio
• Free coffee
• Staff incentives
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.