Digital Marketing Apprentice
Our monthly Cocktail Club and Gift Boxes are a bar in a box! Full of artisan spirits and mixers to create a fantastic range of alcohol based tipples at home.
Beautifully packaged, a joy to discover, and full of great taste sensations.
It’s that Friday feeling in a box!
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Creating content
- Meta data content
- Social media content (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Display ad content
- PPC ad content and keywords
- Video content
- Social media advertising
- Social media monitoring
- Social media content creation
- Managing Adwords campaigns
- Keyword research and management
- Ad creative
- Creating landing pages on website
- Optimising campaigns
- Understanding the fundamentals of Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Have an understanding the fundamentals of great content creation (imagery and text)
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of great social media marketing
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
There will be a possibility to become a full time employee.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply