Employer: Story Homes Ltd
Wage: £288.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
An exciting opportunity for a finance apprentice is available within a quality housing developer. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to a career in finance and committed to high quality work.
This role involves working alongside our Finance team while studying to achieve the CIMA Cert BA (Certificate in Business Accounting).
You'll be providing support to the Finance team in all administrative duties associated with managing allocated supplier accounts ensuring timely payment and processing of invoices with queries on the account being resolved.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily sorting of the post & printing/re-distributing from the central mailbox
- Managing the allocated purchase ledger suppliers to ensure accounts are regularly reconciled with clear communication to suppliers of queries and mismatched information
- Provide a polite, professional and efficient service to both internal departments & external suppliers
- Ensure queries are logged appropriately on the system as well as to suppliers with resolution being actively chased to minimise aged invoices
- Review of invoice approvals against authority matrix/site signatures to ensure compliance
- Complete Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Preparation of purchase ledger payment runs
- Preparation of subcontractor payment runs
- Demonstrate understanding & compliance with appropriate manuals & guides
- Support our Finance Manager with the month-end process, including general ledger reconciliations
- Five GCSEs A*-C (9-4) including Maths and English Language or equivalent
- Minimum of 100 UCAS points