Source Group provides specialist recruitment, waiting list management and software solutions. They have an established relationship with the NHS.
The office is located nearby to Beaconsfield and High Wycombe.
Source Group are offering the opportunity to join their growing business with a uniquely energetic team. Investing in young people and offering long-term career progression paths make Source Group an extremely attractive company to work for.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Social media posting and monitoring
- Web site updating – updating booking systems, adding web pages and content as required
- Setting up and sending MailChimp email campaigns
- Downloading email opens reports and email campaign analysis
- Assisting with design work for online, emails, social media and marketing materials
- Creating and updating sales packs for meetings
- Assisting in the production and distribution of marketing and sales materials and collateral
- Basic photography and filming of testimonials, training and events
- Providing support for training, seminars and events as required
- Assisting the Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Delivery teams
- General marketing and sales administration
- Initial information gathering and lead generation through calling potential clients
- Updating and gathering data from campaign responses
- Ideally previous experience of working in an office
- Must be able to use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator desirable
- Good analytical, IT literacy and numeracy skills
- Social media knowledge and awareness of digital media techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and good interpersonal skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
At least 5 GCSEs (grade C and above) including Maths and English.
- Career progression and a salary increase.
- Previous apprentices are now in integral roles around the business.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.