We believe that our school is a place where children, parents and staff respect each other and enjoy working together. All the staff work very closely together to provide a friendly, caring and secure environment for children to learn.
Vacancy Description: (Main responsibilities)
- Ensuring children use our Digital Media Hub creatively and safely
- To help children design, record, edit and produce their own vlogs, podcasts and news reels
- Using iPhone technology to produce films and photographs
- Ensuring any social media uploads are fully compliant with our safeguarding requirements
- Previous digital marketing knowledge would be ideal
- Needs to be confident using technology
- Familiar with the world of digital media
- A strong communicator
- Able to work well with children
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
You will have the opportunity to progress into a full-time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.