Are you an innovative, creative individual looking for a career in digital marketing? Then this could be the role for you!
Omnisity specialises in providing support to companies within areas of Branding, Marketing, Web Designing and Development. They have worked with clients such as Walsall College, Travis Perkins, University of Birmingham and many more. With opportunities to work with SEO, PPC and Social Media campaigns, this role really is the opportunity to move you onto the next step in your career.
For more information on Omnisity please visit their website:-
As the apprentice, you will be responsible for the following…
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Raise brand awareness through SEO, Social Media Marketing and PPC
- Carry out market research to monitor competitor activity
- Researching and creating content for the website
- Monitoring analytics on client audiences
- Report on client’s online performances via social media
- Gain an understanding of what new ideas could be utilised for both clients and the business
- Monitor the success of social media campaigns
- Dealing with customer enquiries within a timely manner
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Eager to learn
- Outgoing confident personality
- Ability to come up with fresh ideas
- Can easily adapt to a workplace
- Understanding of the Digital Marketing Industry
- Excellent English Skills Written and Verbal
- Grade 3 in maths and grade 4 in English or level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,360 Per Annum
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Thursday
- Friday 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- Travel expenses paid
- Annual Christmas party
- Occasional staff night
- Christmas Parties
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: