DEVLND is a British e-commerce group with a focus on creating a unique experience in the global beauty and grooming market. We provide consumers with access to over 200 world-renowned brands through our global e-commerce websites.
- Photographing products/image editing
- Creating marketing content for websites and other promotional materials
- Managing social media platforms
- Maintain product/brand data to a high standard
- Producing onsite copy, product descriptions, features, blog posts, press releases, guides and other content
- Contributing to the development of marketing campaign strategy
- Producing content for social media campaigns
- Good writing skills
- Professional phone manner
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with Photoshop or other creative software
- Hard working
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
To be considered for this apprenticeship, it’s essential to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C or 9-4) including English and Maths.
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 40hrs per week.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you may have the opportunity to join the business permanently.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.