Digital Next, established in 2005, are a full-service digital marketing agency that are located in Manchester. There ever-expanding company are giving the opportunity to two individuals to become a part of their successful business.
The successful candidates will be involved in a range of tasks such as; SEO, PPC, Social media and design and much more! Are you creative, hardworking and got a passion for digital marketing? If so, please apply for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing social media pages
- Understand campaign objectives and work towards achieving whether product or service
- Work on the research of campaigns and understand how sites rank and the criteria Google looks for
- Using google analytics to monitor website traffic
- Using various social media platforms
- Involvement of assisting and working on the end to end digital marketing strategy across different platforms
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication
- Interested in social media
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Creative & hardworking
- Good work ethic
- Grade 3 in Math's and Grade 4 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,958 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm (36.5 hours per week) Friday 4:30 Finnish
- 1-hour lunch break
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Canteen on site
- Early Finish Fridays
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: