Digital Marketing Apprentice
webCRM has had a clear mission from day one, to provide a cloud-based CRM system which provides an overview and makes it easy to organise sales.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Video Creation, you could be the perfect addition to their expert team! If successful your duties would include assisting with marketing campaigns, social media management and content creation.
Located in Wakefield, webCRM operates from a modern office with great transport links and bus stops nearby.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- To assist with new and existing marketing campaigns
- To monitor the effectiveness of campaigns using a range of tools
- Using a range of social media platforms to create blogs and respond to clients
- To effectively use tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress
- To develop your knowledge with graphic design and content creation
- To assist the team with any other duties that may arise
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and webCRM.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- A passion for digital marketing and graphic design is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Basic experience with graphic design and video creation software
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to learning on the job
- A minimum of Grade 3 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,724 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 1 Hour Lunch Break
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra day annual leave for birthdays
- Friendly and supportive environment
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.