Welcome to Havana House, we are a gigantic online humidor packed to the brim with everything an aficionado could need. Whether you are a novice to cigars, a grizzled connoisseur or a certified Cuban maniac, you can now sleep peacefully knowing that you have found the ultimate one-stop-shop for all things tobacco. The business was founded 16 years ago by entrepreneur Paresh Patel. Now we operate our online store from 8 shops across the country – you can check them out here. In addition to cigars, we also procure a range of gentlemen’s products such as cut-throat razors, loose tobacco, hand crafted pipes, cigar accessories, humidors, rare blends, whisky, rum, premium lighters and much more! We pride ourselves on our unrivalled customer service. If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us! See what other customers think of our service on trusted reviews.
- Posting news content on our social media and websites.
- Developing social media content for that brings our work to life through storytelling
- Promoting our company and products on Facebook, Instagram and other relevant platforms
- Monitoring and reporting our online reach and SEO analytics
- Creating news items to keep our staff informed and engaged with new product
Desirable skills and qualities:
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to deal with challenging and sensitive work.
- A creative thinker and writer Interest in digital and social media Ability to manage own caseload, working under pressure and prioritising workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 GCES’s, grade A-C including English and Maths.
Due to Legislation and the fact that this Company supplies Tobacco and alcohol, you will need to be 18+ to work within this environment.
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.