Nigel Wright Group is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre, where this role is based, and we have 10 offices throughout Europe. We recruit people at all levels of seniority for organisations based throughout Europe. We’re the largest recruitment business specialising in the North of England and in Europe, we are the continent’s number one recruitment specialist for companies operating in consumer sectors.
Providing excellent service between our staff, clients and candidates is vital to who we are and the strength of our reputation. Our Recruitment Consultants’ depth of knowledge and expertise ensures that the professional and unique service offered to our clients and candidates is second to none.
We help produce marketing for many of the world’s best consumer brands, such as Unilever, Aldi, Ferrero, Beam Suntory and Orkla. Closer to home, we work with organisations across the North of England who include Home Group, Tharsus, Fenwick, Mayborn and Husqvarna UK.
We are looking for an apprentice in Digital Marketing to join our Marketing team. You will become an integral member of our Marketing team and will work closely under the guidance of our Marketing Director, leading our marketing efforts through digital channels and tools.
You will work closely with Recruitment Consultants from across Europe to help co-ordinate and produce our website content and client microsites, email marketing and social media channels (primarily LinkedIn.com).
The overall aim of the role is to promote our company as a leading recruitment brand and increase market engagement.
- Create digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Co-ordinate and implement the creation of digital content (e.g. website landing pages, articles, social media posts, email marketing, etc.).
- Ensure our visual and written website content is always up to date.
- Suggest ideas to improve content on our website to better portray our brand.
- Use our website’s Content Management System to update and develop the website and client microsites.
- Use our email marketing system and Salesforce CRM system to produce and analyse email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and Recruitment Consultants and communicate your requirements clearly.
- Report and maintain website and social sites’ analytics, metrics and campaign reporting.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and digital production.
- Good team worker who is self-motivated and takes ownership of their tasks.
- Able to work under regular deadline pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign, web CMS, Google Analytics, etc. would be an advantage.
Desired qualification requirements:
- 3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject,
- Plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
37.5hrs per week.
£4.15 per hour / £155.62 per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.