At Projekt Maverick we believe in taking calculated risks in marketing, sometimes using unconventional or controversial ideas and practices. We look to fly in the face of business as usual. Turn traditions upside down and look for disruptive and creative ideas.
We believe in lateral thinking to projects and the promotion of your brand and business. When it comes to thriving in a competitive market place these days playing it safe is no longer playing it smart.
In an economy defined by overcapacity and oversupply, when everyone has more than enough of whatever it is that you’re selling, the only way to stand out from the crowd is to stand out with a distinctive concept of where your company and Industry can and should be going.
This is an opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into the Marketing career.
The candidate should be someone who enjoys using social media and has a knowledge of using hashtags, increasing followers and engaging with followers for both Facebook and Instagram. They must be creative and always think of new ways to bring products and services to the market.
The apprentice will be:
- Using Social Media post creation and posting
- Answering client enquiries on the telephone
- Increasing following for Instagram Accounts
- Encouraging engagement and interaction on social media accounts
- We are seeking an ambitious, pro-active individual
- Someone who has good knowledge of any of the following Adobe products: Photoshop or Illustrator. Any knowledge of other Adobe products will be taken into account.
- Good communications skills
- IT Skills
- Customer service skills
5 GCSE’s, grades A to C [including Maths and English]
Monday to Friday 9 to 3.30pm with a half hour for lunch / 30hrs per week.
The potential to be offered a full time role at the end of the apprenticeship period.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.