Consult Believe are a small digital marketing agency based in Bristol, providing web development and digital marketing services to small and medium businesses.
You'll be working closely with existing Digital Marketing staff, your responsibilities are for the general support, delivery and management of online marketing and SEO related tasks for clients.
This could include:
- Managing paid search accounts
- Writing content for websites, outreach to websites for links
- Devising and executing twitter, Facebook and other social media site strategies
- Completing email marketing campaigns
Desired skills & personal qualities:
- Customer Service
- Ability to deliver results
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to diagnose problems with customer accounts / results, and pro-actively suggest solutions.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to be creative and make pro-active suggestions regarding customer marketing campaigns.
- Report Production
- General marketing / online marketing knowledge
- Ability to write content for blogs / articles / forum posts / social media / newsletters / brochures and other corporate / marketing materials.
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of link building processes and other SEO techniques and systems
- Google Adwords Experience
- Google Adwords Certified
- Good Knowledge of Off-site SEO Practices ie. Link research, webmaster outreach (white hat only)
- Knowledge of other PPC platforms ie. Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Yahoo and Bing
- Account Management Experience
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
As a progressive employer, our employee friendly policies include:
- 6 weeks holiday
- 30 hour week (full time) and flexi hours
- Duvet day per quarter
- Free pizza Friday’s
- Fresh fruit, snacks & hot drinks in the office
- Regular team events
- Quarterly pay reviews
We are looking for a motivated individual who can form part of our core digital marketing team on a permanent basis once the apprenticeship is complete.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.