CMB agency is part of CMB Group Ltd.
Based in Oxford, CMB agency is part of the CMB Group which has numerous divisions involved in marketing. The agency is the creative division that works with many organisations providing everyday solutions for your products and services. We're there to help you with everyday needs and tasks as well as bespoke marketing campaigns.
We’re looking to expand and digital marketing will be the future and the key to our expansion.
We’re currently seeking an individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position within our agency based near Oxford.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join a company looking to expand and accelerate over the next five years. Ideally, you’ll have a creative mind and a willingness to achieve by learning in this ever changing digital world.
- Writing content
- Creating videos
- Using voice technology and embraces the next form of marketing to create contacts and sales for our clients
- Looking after CMB social media posting
- Increasing social media followers
- Creating content
- Graphic design for posting
- Helping to support other CMB sales operations
- Learning quoting system
- Digital marketing, AdWords & remarketing
- Emailing marketing
- Learning Zoho CRM software
- Creative mind
- An interest in social media and digital marketing
- Learn graphic design
- Use Adobe products like Photoshop & Illustrator
- Create videos
- Produce marketing material with InDesign
- Speaking to suppliers and customers on the phone
- Understanding basis of website design (HTML & CSS)
- Eager to learn new skills
- Motivated and ambitious
Other preferable requirements:
Although only 1 1/2 mile from Headington roundabout, it’ll be preferable to have your own transport as it's a rural location with no public transport.
5 GCSE's, grade A – C.
You will be taken on / joining the Company upon successfully completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.