The Altran Group is a global leader in engineering and R&D services, offering clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Now over 30,000 strong, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway and Telecoms sectors for over thirty years.
Main role and responsibilities:
Successful applicants’ opportunities could include:
- Developing tools for engineers to quickly develop complex products
- Translate complex physics based concepts into usable, intuitive applications
- Adopt and productionise concepts such as IoT, AI and Machine Learning
- Developing prototypes and support software
- Researching new tools and techniques
- You would be expected to work within teams of varying sizes, so excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with other people are key
- You should have good organisation skills, an enthusiasm for innovation, and be committed to your development
- A key attribute of any applicant seeking to fulfil this role is that they understand the importance of Software Engineering as an engineering discipline
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- Ongoing development, progression opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
TO APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY: