BookingHound.com is not only an online booking and reservation system, it’s a powerful set of business management tools that clients can trust to help keep their operation running smoothly and help them to grow.
This is a marketing role where your ideas will always be heard and your skills will be valued.
Main role and responsibilities:
- There will be lots of writing /content development [you need to have excellent writing/language skills]
- You will be tasked to research, write copy and actively promote the company social media channels & website [Social Media experience is required]
- Assist with building strong google rankings and SEO presence around desired keyword search terms
- Help write scripts for user help documents and marketing promotional videos
- Identify and support new business routes to market
- A candidate who brings ideas & initiative
- Someone who is self-motivated and can work on their own
- Be able to research and find answers
- Motivated to meet deadlines
- Someone who is very articulate with good writing skills
- Must have some knowledge & experience of Digital Marketing
- Able to travel to Borehamwood
5 GCSE’s, grade A to C.
There is the potential to be offered a full time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.