YSM Fashion is a luxury retailer based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. They stock luxury international brands including Off-White, Palm Angels, Marcelo Burlon and many more.
YSM are a growing company with online e-Commerce store and a shop based in Sheffield. This is an exciting time to join their team. You will be joining a fast-growing independent fashion business, which presents a fantastic opportunity to play a key role and benefit from the companies success over the coming years.
Job overview / purpose:
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a fashion-passionate individual to join a luxury fashion retailer in the Sheffield area.
YSM are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Apprentice who will embrace the luxury fashion market. This is an amazing opportunity for a creative, budding marketer to kick-start their career in one of the most exciting markets out there.
If you have an understanding of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and want to gain an in depth understanding of further Digital Marketing tools in one of the most creative markets, then do not hesitate in applying today!
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will primarily be responsible for all online administration.
Further responsibilities include:
- Writing content for the website blog
- Managing e-mail campaigns
- Managing all social media platforms and creating content on a daily basis for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Amending existing product information such as images, descriptions and prices
- Creating new website categories and editing existing category descriptions
- Adding new products on to the Shopify site
- Sales order processing
- Stock management
- Offering excellent customer service, including handling all customer queries and phone calls
- Other ad hoc activity as requested
- Passion for fashion is essential to this role
- PC literate with knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience of using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous experience in e-commerce in desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a luxury retailer would be preferable
- Ability to work to deadlines
- You will be able to work well in a team but also you must be able to work independently on a daily basis
- You should have excellent self-management skills with great organisation and self-motivation
- An interest in luxury fashion is essential for this role
Desired qualification requirements:
5 GCSE's, grade A-C, including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
10.00am - 6.00pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.