We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of innovative environmental enclosures for industrial computers, printers and outdoor digital signage hardware. With more than 25 years of experience, we work with some of the largest manufacturers and retailers in the US and globally, including:
- Del Monte
- Rolls Royce
Installed in over 50 countries, more than 100,000 Armagard enclosures protect production and distribution equipment worth in excess of $8 billion. Customers trust us because we listen and constantly innovate to find new solutions to problems. Our ability to collaborate and innovate means that 87% of our customers reorder new products.
Are you an enthusiastic and creative individual looking to develop your skills in digital marketing? If so, apply for this role now!
We are currently experiencing a sustained period of growth and want you to join our existing team working alongside the Technical Director and our Marketing team.
Main role and responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance, analysis, and improvement of all websites, using appropriate tools to monitor and maintain SEO optimization, alongside creating support/recorded documentation
- Contribute to digital marketing projects and campaigns by participating in international email campaigns; proofreading and reviewing content to company guidelines; uploading products to international Online directories, and assisting with in-house photography and videography
- Use multiple and varied tools to review, monitor and analyze online activity and marketing activities
- The company communicates internationally and internally using a range of online communication platforms and tools. The apprentice will be trained to use these systems to communicate professionally and appropriately
- To schedule and prioritize work with the digital marketing team, using online tools and participating fully in team meetings
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by QA Apprenticeships and our client.
Desired personal qualities:
- Passionate about starting a career in digital marketing
- Hardworking, a team player and eager to learn new skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to priorities workload
- Ability to contribute new ideas
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- Existing staff must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
Salary and working hours:
£10,725 per year,
37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Fruit and drinks are provided throughout the day
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
- You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme and take your training even further.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.