We have an outstanding track-record of delivering results-driven, digital solutions to clients nationwide. We specialise in e-commerce, mobile, apps and taking brands into a digital space.
We are looking to increase the capacity of our Digital Marketing Team and require a candidate who will grow into a talented Digital Marketer. The candidate should be technically-minded and interested in the exciting world of digital marketing. They will be working on strategies to get our clients website’s ranking in search engines and helping them achieve their goals.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Researching user behaviour and search interest.
- Researching specific keyword targets based on a client’s website and goals.
- Researching the factors which make a website rank and providing recommendations for improvements to help client’s websites succeed.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns across different platforms.
- Interpreting and setting client ‘goals’ to track measures of success.
- Producing and analysing statistics on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting the web development process, including providing updates to websites and blogs to help them perform well in search engines.
- Assisting colleagues in researching industries, markets and competitors.
- Making contact with bloggers, newspapers and other companies to promote the agency and its clients.
- Staying up-to-date with social and digital trends and technologies, and educating colleagues on the latest developments.
- Answering or making calls and maintaining a happy and confident manner on the telephone and face to face.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Proven ability to learn – especially new digital marketing and media.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Able to meet deadlines and ask for/ take support where needed.
- Happy to take feedback well and act on guidance given.
- Creative and ready to contribute new ideas.
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in a confident manner.
- Happy to hit the ground running and learn as they go
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about data and learning how marketing utilises that data to provide real results for clients
- An interest in science, mathematics or statistics would be advantageous but not necessary
- The role is perfect for someone who enjoys the analysis and interpretation of data
- It is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-organised apprentice to work as part of the team responsible for some of the country’s biggest brands
- This position requires a candidate who is confident and willing to develop with a passion for digital marketing
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
The agency has a proven track record of employing successful apprentices. A full time position will be considered for the right candidate following the successful completion of the apprenticeship. Progress is based on a vacancy being available when the apprenticeship ends.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.