We are an Independent Hearing Healthcare Business committed to delivering the very best hearing care combined with the lowest hearing aid prices in the UK. Our independence means that we are not contracted to or owned by and hearing aid manufacturer. It means that we have relationships with them all ensuring that we can offer you the hearing aid most suitable for you and your needs at a price that can’t be beaten.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Understanding the fundamentals of great content creation (imagery and text)
- Creating content
- Meta data content
- Social media content (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Display ad content
- PPC ad content and keywords
- Video content
- Understanding the fundamentals of Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Managing Adwords campaigns
- Keyword research and management
- Ad creative
- Creating landing pages on website
- Optimising campaigns
- Understanding the fundamentals of great social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- Social media monitoring
- Social media content creation
Content Management Systems:
- Understanding how content management systems work
- Editing and creating content on our website
- Creating email campaigns
- Monitoring success with A/B testing
- Understanding the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Editing meta data on the website
- Editing content on the website
- Creating links from 3rd party websites
- Using YouTube to enhance SEO
- Good communication
- Team player
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Upon successful completion of apprenticeship programme, full-time employment may be available.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.