We supply vehicle graphics, exterior signs, interior signs, window graphics, exhibition displays, light boxes, hoarding graphics, full-colour prints, PVC banners, labels and stickers, health & safety signs in Gloucester, Cheltenham and the surrounding areas.
Great opportunity to assist this well-established Gloucester based Sign Manufacturing Company to achieve their growth targets by setting up and implementing sales campaigns by maximising profile using Social Media sites and by traditional well -proven methods.
You will be working within a small team and be given an opportunity to make a significant contribution to our company goals.
- The ideal candidate will be involved in creating and updating our social media and website pages on a regular basis, making outgoing calls to target customers to establish a point of contact with relevant prospective customers and updating customer records.
- The successful candidate will focus their attentions upon maximising business growth/development opportunities via social media platforms and direct customer contact.
- The role will require effective interaction with internal departments, including finance, design and production in order to optimise the potential benefit of the role.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Must possess a Driving Licence – for potential site visit work
- Skills in social media - currently use
- Can do attitude
- Positive persona
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A minimum of 5 GCSE's - Maths and English 3/D and above and 3 other GCSE's at 4/C and above.
A permanent role will be available for the right candidate after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.