Main role and Responsibilities:
We require someone to join us on a full-time basis in our Edinburgh city centre office to take control of the digital marketing of our business for all our products and services.
This will include:
- Creating email marketing campaigns aimed at existing clients and new contacts
- Publishing and formatting content on social media platforms
- Helping with product design, web design and other marketing activities.
We’ll provide you with training, guidance and exposure to all aspects of digital marketing.
- You’ll have a passion for digital marketing
- An eagerness to learn and become an outstanding marketing professional.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and you’ll have a methodical approach to solving problems and meeting deadlines.
- We’ll give you the opportunity to get first-hand experience of generating and maintaining strategic marketing campaigns across all forms of digital media whilst making a potentially huge difference to our company.
- You’ll have a knowledge of marketing strategies and you will have a clear idea of what you want to be doing over the next couple of years or so and will be keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from day one.
- You’ll bring enthusiasm, honesty, professionalism and a strong desire to learn and adapt.
- We’re ideally looking for someone who could progress beyond an intern role and become a fully-fledged Marketing Professional for our business. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- A Passion for Marketing
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage own workload, using initiative
- Motivated and confident
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5.30pm
- £10,000 per annum, depending on experience
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.