DEVLND is a British e-commerce group with a focus on creating a unique experience in the global beauty and grooming market. We provide consumers with access to over 200 world-renowned brands through our global e-commerce websites.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Photographing products / image editing
- Creating marketing content for websites and other promotional materials
- Managing social media platforms
- Maintain product/brand data to a high standard
- Producing onsite copy, product descriptions, features, blog posts, press releases, guides and other content
- Contributing to the development of marketing campaign strategy
- Producing content for social media campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms
- Basic IT skills
- Experience with Photoshop would be beneficial
- Hard working
- Passionate about online content
Minimum of 5 GCSE's (grade A*-C) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to join the business as a permanent member of staff.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.