Zecast is the leading technology solution for TV channels, and media broadcasters. Our reliable, affordable and secure CDN service delivers data to end users with market leading edge server specifications.
Zecast provide the best quality in training to our technical team to deliver the best services to our customers. We focus on providing high-end performance services to clients lowering their ROI.
Our continuous efforts in the industry enable us to feed data faster to end users on all media platforms and increase user engagement with decreased bounce rates.
We have developed end to end products and services specifically designed to fit broadcaster’s requirements and modern industry needs. We provide fully branded customizable mobile app development to TV channels and media broadcast houses.
Your role at Zecast will include:
- Managing & Posting daily on all Social Media Platforms
- Mange the customer relationship
- Reply to the customer through email for their questions if anything might be call and reply
- Creating & Editing images
- Checking new content for quality and making amendments where applicable
What qualities and skills are we looking for?
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Worked within a team
- Takes ownership for problem solving and achieving deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Confident to challenge and share innovative ideas
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise
- GCSE level in English and Maths.
Salary will be reviewed after 3 months.
Potential opportunity for a full time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.