This is a cutting edge technology solutions company, providing EPOS and self-service technology to hospitality businesses.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual to gain exposure to all aspects of digital marketing in a small, rapidly growing company. Your excellent creative writing skills will enable you to hit the ground running, producing blog articles, customer case studies, and web site content in-line with the company's marketing and content strategy. As the role progresses, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of digital marketing, from creating and planning campaigns to analysing the results.
- Researching topic for industry related blogs
- Writing up blogs and customer case studies
- Creating website content for product and feature descriptions
- Creating & sending mailshots
- Reviewing and updating website page titles and descriptions
- Interviewing customers for customer case studies
- Sharing content on social media
- Keyword research for organic search and Adwords campaigns
- Contributing to campaign planning and management
- Analysing campaign data
- A talent for creating engaging written content (back dup by a portfolio and/or content assignment)
- A real passion for marketing and the desire to learn
- Confident and outgoing
- An interest in hospitality - pubs & bars
- Creating other forms of content beneficial but not essential (e.g. video, photography, design)
Desired qualification requirements:
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- 9am to 5:30pm,
- Monday to Friday,
- 5hrs per week
We offer / Benefits:
- The opportunity to be directly involved in many aspects of digital marketing
- Being part of a small, fast growing technology company
- A competitive apprentice salary
- 5 weeks paid holiday
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.