FHA® is a security services provider based in Cressex, High Wycombe. We are friendly, caring and operate like a family and we are undergoing some exciting transformation in strategy, marketing and operations.
Would you like to work for the movers and shakers within security industry in UK?
Would you like to learn and experience every aspect of marketing within your digital marketing apprentice program?
About the role:
A well aligned and keen candidate will be working on different aspects of marketing for different arms of our business within a short period of time.
- You will be working with our head office and local teams in strategy, design and implementation of our marketing strategy for our current market and launching into new markets.
- You will be involved in launch of new websites, branding, migration to a new smarter ERP system and everyday digital marketing on our websites, CRM systems, and social media platforms.
- You will be creating graphic designs, videos, writing quality contents for email marketing, our website and our blogs, and proactively monitoring and managing our on page SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
We’re looking for someone who is able to spot trends, think up ideas and likes a fast paced working environment.
- A very strong understanding of Social Media marketing essential (preferably with experience in B2C / lead-gen)
- Strong graphic design skills essential(Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks)
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices
- Good written and verbal communication
- Must be able to organise and manage own workflow
- Self-learner with a 'can do' attitude
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Benefits of the apprenticeship:
- Salary review after first 3 months
- Relaxed environment
- Dress down
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.