Our marketing agency is a small 3 personal agency, based in the centre of Durham. Our office is a professional yet relaxed environment, reflecting the ethos of our business.
We’re a friendly team looking for a driven and upbeat addition to our office.
This digital marketing role involves a wide range of activities across the breadth of the marketing agency, giving you the opportunity to learn hands-on about various aspects of digital marketing.
There will be the opportunity to manage, optimise and improve current accounts, with a heavy focus around pay-per-click (PPC) marketing. You will gain a strong understanding of platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Advertising, Bing Ads etc.
There will also be the possibility to creatively drive forward marketing strategies, implementing new ideas and taking the initiative to trial latest technologies in the marketing field. You will build strong relationships with clients, gaining excellent communication skills based on working together around business objectives and KPIs.
Overall you will gain a strong understanding of the business processes involved in driving customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Main role / Responsibilities:
This is a 12-15 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, consisting of primarily work-based assessment, covering: Search – PPC (Google, Bing, Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube etc) SEO, Design, Website CRO, Website CMS management (Wordpress, Magento 2) Social Content Creation & Scheduling, Planning, Email marketing, Social Media, Copywriting, and Image & video editing.
Other duties include:
- Manage, optimise and improve PPC accounts, with responsibility for budgets and targets. You will have the leadership to drive forward PPC strategies, suggesting new channels and latest technologies.
- Develop social media strategies to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the website. Develop content strategy, copywriting skills, post scheduling and general planning skills.
- Website CMS management, giving you experience in the back-end of WordPress and Magento 2.
- Meeting participation and client relationship building. This will give you a real-life opportunity to work with clients and build strong working relationships.
- Design using primarily Canva and Adobe Illustrator for image and video editing.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- We are looking for a great communicator and upbeat individual to join our relaxed and friendly team
- Has a passion for learning and particular focus on marketing.
- We are looking for a driven, motivated and friendly individual
- Someone who is a great communicator and is eager to learn and develop.
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5.30pm, (Flexi Hours Available)
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer upon interview]
£7,605 per annum [all details will be confirmed with the employer upon interview]
Benefits of the role:
Flexi Hours, Salary Review, Work from home,
To work in a start-up Marketing Agency with the opportunity for progression and full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.