PRS Yorkshire have rapidly expanded to become a versatile company providing all manner of visual media. From business cards to banners, signage to screen prints and everything in-between, we have come to be known as the one stop shop combining highly skilled and experienced staff with the latest innovations in technology.
We are looking for someone who is interested in social media management to help manage our current workload.
• Managing company social media channels including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
• Creating dynamic written, graphic and video content
• Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
• Managing social media conversations
• Assisting in preparation of social media campaigns
• Managing social media campaigns
• Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
• Writing and distributing e-newsletters to subscribers
• Managing company website and making necessary changes to keep it up to date
• Optimising website content following Search Engine Optimisation rules
• Finding opportunities for guest blogs with relevant organisations
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
• Excellent social media knowledge and practical skills in using it effectively
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritise and organise - able to think for yourself
• Proactive, positive, self-motivated and ambitious - determined and hungry for success
• Excellent content writing skills
• Good understanding of organic Search Engine Optimisation rules
• Great attention to detail
• Confident and enthusiastic
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 per week.
Benefits of the role:
• This is a fast paced environment with a vibrate atmosphere
• You’ll be working with other young professionals
You’ll have the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team after you have completed the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.